Wednesday 2 January 2013

"The List"


I was determined to use my staycation to the full.  As I mentioned earlier, I had made out my recipe list (as you see here), printed out my recipes, shopped in advance and started chipping away at the recipes one by one.  I usually do this on a weekly basis on a smaller scale, so this one was exciting and overwhelming all at the same time.  I have to say, apart from a few recipes even now, I managed to get through the bulk of it!  All the successes you will hear about, don't worry!   What this undertaking has done has fueled my baking fire.  Isn't that exciting???  I'm excited.  I could also be super excited because I've been watching little else but Season 2 of Hawai'i Five-O while I wait for the current season to return from the holiday hiatus.  My beloved Hawai'i and delicious food?  AWESOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad Friends Make Good Pasta

I am such a bad friend. I shared a picture on my IG  of a superfast pasta dish and didn't share how I made it. It was late, I was starvi...